Saturday, January 12, 2013

Desks

One of the best things about my husband is that he can do anything. If I say honey my computer is running slow... he fixes it, honey my car is broken, he fixes it... honey my washer is broke...he fixes it! It is such a blessing to married to a man that is willing to do things for me. A few weeks ago I noticed that the boys school desks were falling apart. I had seen so many cool ideas for pallet furniture on pintrest and thought for sure Luke could build me something. The boys have kind of a rustic room, so I wanted desks to match. They turned out even better than I imagined. Luke built them completely out of palates and used chalkboard for the top. They even open and have a compartment inside. He used 3.5 pallets per desk and was able to build them both for $12.00! The chalkboard top was $10 for a piece that was big enough for both and the hinges were $2.00.
Thanks for all of your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment